Cartoon Character Rumble!!

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
Allrighty, :D finally, let's put this in engage! I've selected the finest cartoon characters, and let's keep it all running smooth. ^_~ Throughout the matches, there'll be the characters going solo who're up against eachother, and those that are duo's or cartoon groups, they'll be eliminated seperately, you'll see how it goes~

It'll progress like this:

Solo-character vs. Solo-character
Solo-character vs. Solo-character
Multi-charater vs. Multi-character

So hand out three votes ^_* Lol, it kinda went all misunderstood when I did the Wrestling Championship, but it was bent anyways~

FIRST UP​


DangerMouse vs. Scooby Doo​

Dangermouse_and_crew.jpg

This bad-ass mouse is as British as scones and crumpets, and I love it, even though I don't drink tea that much!
Englands_Mice_walking_to_work.gif

A secret agent. With an eyepatch. Simply splendid, even though no one knows how he lost that one eye. :D But who cares.

Scooby.jpg

"The orange ones f*ck you up real good." - Shaggy

Scooby Doo is a 60's Great Dane, famed among the fans of crime-solving and horror-cartoons, with a mix of space cake.
Re ras rhis really reculiar ray rof ralking rhere rand rhere, but that's one of his merits, most of the times. ^_^


Sylvester And Tweety vs. The Rugrats​

250px-Sylvester_J_Pussycat.png
125px-Tweety_Bird_from_Tweetys_SOS.png

Sylvester J. Pussycat and Tweety Bird, in the beginning at Warner Bros., they are signed as obvious arch enemies, and both adorable in their own way. ^^
Later on this popular duo were hypnotized by Inspector Gadget (supposedly), and formed the other sort of twosome: solving mysteries. :D Which just sounds amazing enough to work!
The_Sylvester_and_Tweety_Mysteries.jpg


300px-Rugrats.JPG

They're up against babies. Human ordinary babies, but experiencing little simple lives to the fullest. :D I was always astound 'cause of the character Chucky, having the same style of hair as the Chucky-doll from the famed horror-movies! Which ultimately scores high points nonetheless.


The Fantastic 4 vs. Biker Mice From Mars​

Fantastic4.jpg

Based on a Marvelous Comic, they first were broadcasted in the late sixties. They must be in a battle, for, being such a variety-rich foursome of superheroes~

Bmfm.jpg

One of my favourite series from when I was a little kid. Somehow I found these aliens so much appealing in their rebellious outfit than the, oh, let's say: Ninja Turtles. :p Maybe later on, they'll face those bunch of antropomorph dudes.


Alright, people, three votes to hand out,

FIGHT​
 
Scooby Doo, Silvester&Tweety, and Biker Mice from Mars.

Did you know that Biker Mice from Mars where made after the success of the Ninja Turtles? XD And did you know there's gonna be another movie about TMNT??? XD XD lol

I was waiting for this thread by the way! =D
 
I know man, but Ninja Turtles, imho, are nothing compared to Biker Mice From Mars <- Even just saying that is awesome to do! =D

Also,

I'm voting for DangerMouse, Rugrats, and Biker Mice From Mars~
 
This is only funny on FFShrine. There won't be any drama here.

But Danger Mouse, Sylvester and Tweety and Fantastic 4.
 
Last edited:
scooby doo, sylvester and tweety, fantastic 4
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top