Castlevania (all of them)

Darkreno

Paladin
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
893
Age
51
Location
mostly hell
Occupation
chasing my bar fairy:)
RPG Name
Rain
i've played just about most of them . but can't really decide which is best. not all of them r so great i didn't really enjoy the n64 version but my fav is of corse symphony of the night. i just wanted 2 kno if any of u still play it n what ur views on the game r.
 
everyone loves playing a game where u can take out demons vampires, ghouls n ghost and zombies n bats n witches n werewolves n mummys n dang boy the list can go on lol. but i happen 2 like the new added feature 2 the series. the familiars. its cool they give more abilities to characters like alucard n soma :D
 
The one with Leon Belmont is my favorite. Oh man, I can't believe just how much Jaejoong look like Mathias.
 
o_O

I can't decide between Legacy Of Darkness(N64) or Lament Of Innocence(PS2).

I enjoyed playing those. =D
 
yes that Lament of Innocence is off da hook. i have the portrait of ruin 4 the DS. it rocks
 
oooh dang we kno what that feels like right marius? wow i never played that one. circle of the moon 4 tha GBA.
 
Now, I have Aria of Sorrow, and Harmony of Dissonance for GBA. Maybe not originally, but I have the Double Pack... These are a couple of good games, the battle system isn't the best, but it sure is creative.
 
I've played quite a few. I liked the new one for PS2...I can't recall the name...Curse of Darkness! That's it! That's the one!
 
I've played Dawn of Sorrow, which has slowly become one of my favorite action/platformer games. I'm eager to hunt down Symphony of the Night since it's generally considered to be the best in the series, however copies sell for rather high prices on ebay and I'm not really in the mood for shelling out $60 US on a copy right now. I'll probably also play Aria or Sorrow since it's the prequel to DoS.

I could take or leave the rest. I've heard mainly negative things about the 3D Castlevania games and I don't have the patients to play the insanely difficult NES installments.
 
Yoko Kurama said:
I've played quite a few. I liked the new one for PS2...I can't recall the name...Curse of Darkness! That's it! That's the one!
wow i heard good things about that one. i'm gonna try n get it 4 D.R that man could play those games like mad. Curse of Darkness. cool
 
I have played the first three Castlevanias (though I haven't beaten any of them), and they do have that old school charm/insane difficulty. However my favorite would probably be Circle of the Moon for the GBA. It was one of the first GBA games released, so I don't know if it would be easy or hard to find. But I would definitely recommend it.

I also want to hunt down Symphony of the Night, though it would be best to wait for the Castlevania Collection to be released.
 
Heh heh, I just can't say how much I would like to play a Castlevania game...the series has always intrigued me greatly. But I've never had the money to spare for one of the games...(gyah, curse you, FF12. <<;;) But the next time I get a chance, I will look for one. @_@ And all of these suggestions here help me a lot. >^
 
I've played cricle of the moon, curse of darkness, and Aria of sorow, and I like to be able to use demons and what not at my whim, its a interesting way to play a castlevania game, but With Soma, your goal is no longer to destroy dracula, the goal is to gather the most dark energy you can, its a big twist in the series.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top