- Joined
- May 13, 2005
- Messages
- 805
- Age
- 62
- Location
- Australia
- Website
- cresmoon.com
- Occupation
- Cat Wrangler
- RPG Name
- Sasami
Ah, well this answers my question in Staircase's welcome back thread. Guess I can join in this kittie takeover
.
Hydra said:Are you calling him fat? XD :O
Arkacia said:Guess I can join in this kittie takeover .
Avathar said:Wow, I'ld suggest Zeon the fourth one, but the third one is more fitting for him. ^^
ok.i'll take it.Avathar said:Richboy, I'll give you this one, y/y? =D
![]()
Amen.Yggdrasill said:Cat avatars rule all.![]()
Dang, spoken like a saint. ^-^Avathar said:Neither does Reasoniamalive, but dang, he has always had the same avatar, as far as I can remember. ^.^ So I do recommend changing it, Reason, for a while, release yourself from the Yuna-Tidus chain, and dwell into the realm of kitties. =D