cat avatars

Ah, well this answers my question in Staircase's welcome back thread. Guess I can join in this kittie takeover :p.
 
Hydra said:
Are you calling him fat? XD :O

Hmm... no. But now I notice he's not thin at all xD (I wonder how much hair hides his body xD )

Arkacia said:
Guess I can join in this kittie takeover .

Great! Check Zeromus thread too, there you will find lots of...(guess what xD )
 
Avathar said:
Wow, I'ld suggest Zeon the fourth one, but the third one is more fitting for him. ^^

nah not really none of them are tht great really.......look kinda screwy.....:S but oh well. the one sent by avathar was awesome but its too big i think (ill test it out tho)
 
Avathar said:
Richboy, I'll give you this one, y/y? =D

sniperkitty6ul.jpg
ok.i'll take it.
 
I Will Not Use A Kitty Avatar!!!! Never!!!1

EDIT: OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!! AN UNINTENCIONAL EXCLAMATIONPOINT+ONE!!!!
 
fine i give up ill change mine soon...................but not yet..........must find something a little more demonical......then use tht...............HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
 
Cat avatars rule all. :)
 
Neither does Reasoniamalive, but dang, he has always had the same avatar, as far as I can remember. ^.^ So I do recommend changing it, Reason, for a while, release yourself from the Yuna-Tidus chain, and dwell into the realm of kitties. =D
 
Avathar said:
Neither does Reasoniamalive, but dang, he has always had the same avatar, as far as I can remember. ^.^ So I do recommend changing it, Reason, for a while, release yourself from the Yuna-Tidus chain, and dwell into the realm of kitties. =D
Dang, spoken like a saint. ^-^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top