Cause I felt like it! O.O

MONO-LOGUE

IT'S ALL CLEAR NAO:
​


pipipipiip.jpg
TALK TO THA PENGUIN, 'CAUSE THE GUN'S POINTED AT YOU!

~Don't perform a potentially lethal monologue, because there will always be a penguin waiting outside your house~​

*THUMBS UP*
smallgirlthumbhz8.jpg


117838758095ei2.jpg

;]​
 
Avathar said:
MONO-LOGUE

IT'S ALL CLEAR NAO:
​


pipipipiip.jpg
TALK TO THA PENGUIN, 'CAUSE THE GUN'S POINTED AT YOU!

~Don't perform a potentially lethal monologue, because there will always be a penguin waiting outside your house~​

*THUMBS UP*
smallgirlthumbhz8.jpg


117838758095ei2.jpg

;]​
I'd quote this in my signature, but wow, it's a bit too big! ;]

I can't explain to you how much I laughed though. :D
 
Pharoh TutaReason.

=O

*bows, then develops plot to overthrow Emperor*

I mean...

:O
 
oh crudd tough thread reason. oh so ur the distributor of monies. cool now i kno marius isn't cheating on me lol j/kidding. dang reason ur always smacking someone around here lol so thats where marius got her bad behavior lol she smacks me around every chance she gets.
 
shut up D.R smacks him again. sheesh quit asking 4 it lol huh did u say something?
 
oh dang!! u too huh? its contagious!! lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top