CC Match #1: Auron vs. Cloud

Who should win?

  • Auron

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cloud

    Votes: 4 66.7%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Okay, vote in the poll up top.

My vote's gonna have to go to the man in red here. I never particularly liked Cloud as a character, and Auron was just plain awesome.

So vote, if you want you can also give your reasons here. Let's go!
 
Auron might be the best FF character ever IMO, so easy choice :) Oh and FFnut, you didn't vote yet :)
 
Very good match up
 
I definatly vote for Cloud, he is the probibly the best and most complex charater Square ever invented, I find Auron kinda dull.
 
No way: Auron wins. Definitely. But in the poll it actually says "wo SHOULD win"...... Who deserves to win?!.... Well. Cloud. I guess :confused:
 
Auron would slice Cloud into oblivion, even though I like Cloud.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top