CC Match #11: Leviathan vs. Anima

Who should win?

  • Leviathan

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Anima

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Shiva freezes Ifrit in his tracks and continues on.

This... is an interesting one. The only real FF since 3 that Leviathan wasn't in had Anima. Strange match-up, huh?

I'm going with Leviathan on this one. Sea dragons are better than one-eyed fish things. (Take a good look at Anima's body and tell me he doesn't look like sme sort of fish.)
 
And in many earlier FF games. Your point is? I think you may have misread FFnut's post :)

I voted Anima.. I just think it's really cool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top