CC Match #12: Maduin/Madeen vs. Diablos

Who should win?

  • Maduin/Madeen

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Diablos

    Votes: 2 66.7%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
We had our first tie ever last match. I'm exercising my authority as contest creator and giving Leviathan the win. Don't like it? Too bad. :p

Now comes a very interesting match. The only summon to ever get heavily involved in the story against the closest thing FF summons have to a genie (well, he was in the magic lamp, but now that I think about it the word "Ifrit" comes from "Efreet" which is a fire djinni... nevermind).

Maduin and Madeen are in fact the same summon, that's just a translation error on our end. Maduin is Terra's father in FF6, and Madeen was Mog in disguise. Diablos just likes to kill stuff. I've got to go with Maduin/Madeen here. Diablos is cool, but Maduin/Madeen is the only one to ever have a half-human daughter. Heck, he's the only one to ever have a kid.

Also, this is the last of our summon matches. Next four matches are the monsters, then the winners of all the previous battles return.
 
I went with Diablos.. after all, he is my favourite GF in FF8 (not as in usefulness, that's Cerberus, I just like him).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top