- Joined
- Dec 18, 2004
- Messages
- 436
- Age
- 36
- Occupation
- Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
- RPG Name
- Shadowblade Siannodel
Diablos won. Wow. Wasn't really expecting that...
The monsters begin. The halfway point of this contest is in sight.
Now comes the lord of Bad Breath and the gigantic snake of the swamp. I really can't see how the Zolom can win here. Malboro has precedence, continuity, and a solid Blue Magic, whereas the Zolom was outrun by a schizophrenic on a bird. I can't really respect that in a monster. Malboro gets my vote.
The monsters begin. The halfway point of this contest is in sight.
Now comes the lord of Bad Breath and the gigantic snake of the swamp. I really can't see how the Zolom can win here. Malboro has precedence, continuity, and a solid Blue Magic, whereas the Zolom was outrun by a schizophrenic on a bird. I can't really respect that in a monster. Malboro gets my vote.