CC Match #14: Tonberry vs. Atma Weapon

Who should win?

  • Tonberry

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Atma Weapon

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Malboro wins. Good.

Tonberry and Atma Weapon from FF6.

Meh, I'm not feeling very creative with the descriptions today. If someone else wants to explain them, fine by me. I'm voting for Tonberry.

I'm not pissed off or anything, just incredibly bored. I really can't focus on describing these guys. Like I said, if anyone else wants to put up descriptions like I usually do, that's perfectly fine. I won't get mad. I'm just really tired.
 
Since your too your lazy to do the pics, ill do it.

Tonberry:
tonberryta.jpg


Atma Weapon:
Atma_Weapon.gif
 
First of all - I said I'll start doing the pics AFTER THE PRELIMS. That means the first match to have pics will be Match 17. Second of all, don't link directly to cavesofnarshe pics, it doesn't work. They're almost as anal about it as Angelfire.
 
I vote Tonberry as well and calm down FFnut im messin with ya. ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top