CC Match #16: Lich vs. Tiamat

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Our prelims close out with a match between the king of the undead and the queen of dragons.

Hm... rather difficult choice for me. On the one hand, Lich is cool. On the other, Tiamat is a dragon with four heads... Tiamat gets this from me.

And LoKuS, don't post pictures, especially when I explicitly state that there won't be any pictures until match 17. It's unfair to the other preliminary matches if there are pics when the others did not have them, and it's also superceding my authority over the matches in general. It also can change the minds of certain voters, due to the quality of the pics. Simply put, if you post pics again, I am going to make your FFNET career a living hell.

I'm not putting up a poll - this is my own choice. I want everyone to post who they vote for like we did in Altima vs. Gilgamesh. This is the halfway point, folks. The bracket's being filled out and it all comes down to who's already won. Have fun, y'all.
 
Last edited:
Okay. first of all, its just the internet bro, calm down. second of all, you make my my FFNET career a living hell? haha by doing wut? banning me? oh, im sure ill lose sleep over that one. :rolleyes: and finally, imma vote Lich.
 
Well since ppl are demanding the pics, i gotta deliever.

Lich:
lich.gif


Tiamat:
tiamat.gif
 
Tiamat was winning anyway..

And no offense, but I think you're overreacting a bit here.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top