CC Match #18: Shadow vs. Tifa

Who should win?

  • Shadow

    Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Tifa

    Votes: 3 37.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
6-shadow-s.jpg

Name: Shadow
Game(s): FF6
Current Victories Over: Squall
FFnut's Notes: NINJA!

7-tifa-a.gif

Name: Tifa Lockheart
Game(s): FF7
Current Victories Over: Cid
FFnut's Notes: Everytime you vote for Tifa, you get accused of being a horny pervert. It's just the way things go.

The sad thing is that I couldn't find a picture of Tifa that didn't place the emphasis of the picture on her chest. I'm still voting for Shadow.
 
You can like Tifa for other reasons than her boobs. It's not entirely comparable, but I don't like Shadow because I think he's hot. He's just cool.

Shadow it is :)
 
I know you can like Tifa for other reasons. The problem is the male fans who do like her for another reason are one in about a hundred. I can't tell you how many times someone has given a perfectly legitimate reason as to why they like Tifa and are countered with "LOLZ U N00B U LKIE HER CUAS SHE HOTT!!!!!11!11eleventyone" on other message boards. Every time someone says they like Tifa they're accused of it, like I said, that's just how it happens. My last comment was based around the fact that, out of all the pics I could find of her, not one of them placed emphasis on the entirety of her character rather than just her chest. I just decided to go with the official picture, which is less hormone-focused than the others I found.

And Shadow's cooler than Tifa anyway. :p
 
Tifa.

She is a key character in regaining the main characters composure in FFVII, and her style of fighting is cool. Also, her limit breaks were much better than any of shadows attacks (well he could turn invisible, but thats not the point), and she was a much more likable character, as she grew during the game, while shadow just kinda sat there and said nothing.
 
I had to go with Shadow on this one.
 
i think Tifa...don't call me perverted because i am i guy i don't look at cartoon porn i am not that sad lol. Well i haven't played ffVI neway so i have no idea about Shadow...bit of a cheesy name but then i like cheese :) but also i like Tifa because she is a kool fiter and...MY FINAL HEAVEN ROCKS!!! it's such a good limit and that's my reason for voting. Happy that it's not because she has big cartoon boobs?
 
Shadow isn't his real name though.. it's just a name he takes at one point (along with becoming the dark emotion-dead ninja he is), because he wants to hide or forget his past (well that's how I understood it). You don't even get to know anything about his past in the normal course of the game, but if you do the necessary steps to find out, you'll know that there's a lot more to him than what the game shows you by default.. and his real name.
 
shadow, definitely, he is just sooo cool
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top