CC Match #19: The Turks vs. Kefka

Who should win?

  • The Turks

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Kefka

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
7reno-c.jpg
7rude-c.jpg
7elena-c.jpg

Name: The Turks
Game(s): FF7
Current Victories Over: Scarlet
FFnut's Notes: If your only victory thus far is over Scarlet, it's not really an accomplishment...

6kefka-s.jpg

Name: Kefka Palazzo
Game(s): FF6
Current Victories Over: Exdeath
FFnut's Notes: Find a one-liner in an FF game better than any of Kefka's. I dare you.

Vote Kefka.
 
I like Kefka.. but I had to go with the Turks on this one. Kefka will probably win anyway :)
 
Too bad the poll closed; I was going to vote for Kefka.
 
Nyyaaaaa!! blasphemy!!! someone thinks the Turks can beat your hero.. my hero.. the one and only Kefka???
Holy Geez im dissapointed.

"You all sound like chapters from a self help Booklet!" greatest quote of all time.

Reno and Rude stand no chance... or should i say Seth Green and Vin Diesel
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top