- Joined
- Dec 18, 2004
- Messages
- 436
- Age
- 36
- Occupation
- Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
- RPG Name
- Shadowblade Siannodel
Cloud inexplicably won the first contest - I'm sure it was rigged. Anyway, our next matchup is between the dragoon and the rune knight.
I'm with Kain on this one. It really comes down to whether I like the fact that Kain is a dragoon or that Celes sang the Aria Di Mezzo Caraterre more. I think Kain will edge out in this contest, but at least if Celes wins it won't be a travesty like Cloud's victory was...
I'm with Kain on this one. It really comes down to whether I like the fact that Kain is a dragoon or that Celes sang the Aria Di Mezzo Caraterre more. I think Kain will edge out in this contest, but at least if Celes wins it won't be a travesty like Cloud's victory was...