CC Match #20: Kuja vs. Gilgamesh

Who should win?

  • Kuja

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Gilgamesh

    Votes: 2 66.7%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
It's been a LONG time since we've had one of these, eh? I was cleaning out some files when I came across the bracket and I figured, what the hell. They're not gonna be daily, but at least I'll start posting them again.

9kuja-s.jpg

Name: Kuja
Game(s): FF9
Current Victories Over: Garland
FFnut's Notes: Wait... Kuja... beat Garland? What kind of twisted people think Kuja's better than Garland?

5gilgamesh-b.gif

Name: Gilgamesh
Game(s): FF5, FF8, FF9
Current Victories Over: Altima
FFnut's Notes: Starkle starkle little twink... now it's time you guys all SINK!

Okay, my contest-runner bonus gave Kefka the last win, and Gilgamesh gets this vote. The winner here goes against Kefka for favorite villain.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top