- Joined
- Dec 18, 2004
- Messages
- 436
- Age
- 36
- Occupation
- Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
- RPG Name
- Shadowblade Siannodel
It's been a LONG time since we've had one of these, eh? I was cleaning out some files when I came across the bracket and I figured, what the hell. They're not gonna be daily, but at least I'll start posting them again.
Name: Kuja
Game(s): FF9
Current Victories Over: Garland
FFnut's Notes: Wait... Kuja... beat Garland? What kind of twisted people think Kuja's better than Garland?
Name: Gilgamesh
Game(s): FF5, FF8, FF9
Current Victories Over: Altima
FFnut's Notes: Starkle starkle little twink... now it's time you guys all SINK!
Okay, my contest-runner bonus gave Kefka the last win, and Gilgamesh gets this vote. The winner here goes against Kefka for favorite villain.
Name: Kuja
Game(s): FF9
Current Victories Over: Garland
FFnut's Notes: Wait... Kuja... beat Garland? What kind of twisted people think Kuja's better than Garland?
Name: Gilgamesh
Game(s): FF5, FF8, FF9
Current Victories Over: Altima
FFnut's Notes: Starkle starkle little twink... now it's time you guys all SINK!
Okay, my contest-runner bonus gave Kefka the last win, and Gilgamesh gets this vote. The winner here goes against Kefka for favorite villain.
Last edited: