CC Match #21: Bahamut vs. Shiva

Who should win?

  • Bahamut

    Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Shiva

    Votes: 1 4.3%

  • Total voters
    23
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
bahamut6-b.jpg

Name: Bahamut
Game(s): FF1, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFT
Current Victories Over: Odin
FFnut's Notes: See, he'd be in all of them if it weren't for the original FF2...

shiva4-b.gif

Name: Shiva
Game(s): FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFT
Current Victories Over: Ifrit
FFnut's Notes: Ice goddess... well, she's short one game from Bahamut, but then again, Bahamut wasn't a summon in FF1.

I'm going with B-man here. There's something about the gigantic dragon god of the summons that people tend to like.
 
Bahamut, no question.
 
Bahamut in it's appearance is way cooler, he appears in a way more royal way and he's always the strongest among the Summons (I may be misstaking but def better than Shiva in all FFs)
What's there to talk about in this thread? :D
 
FFnut said:
bahamut6-b.jpg

Name: Bahamut
Game(s): FF1, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFT
Current Victories Over: Odin
FFnut's Notes: See, he'd be in all of them if it weren't for the original FF2...

shiva4-b.gif

Name: Shiva
Game(s): FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFT
Current Victories Over: Ifrit
FFnut's Notes: Ice goddess... well, she's short one game from Bahamut, but then again, Bahamut wasn't a summon in FF1.

I'm going with B-man here. There's something about the gigantic dragon god of the summons that people tend to like.

So *dude*, why is the boom with it, they're just messin' around with ya' user!!!
It's like this!
________________
We'll now interup this program an invalid production of vilonce!!
________________
Whoah! I'm so afraid I said *nut*
________________
We'll now interup this program an invalid production of vilonce!!
________________

See that makes since but I'm going to give you a cool video, in fact for everyone who transfers there name in this forum.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=58184
$Bratkitty$-ff7-cait_sith-20030903.jpg

vs.
bahamut.jpg

Not this fight would be weird!
 
Last edited:
...it seems we see more a big Dragon more powerful than a human-like Goddess, don't we? I'd summon Bahamut in order to save my team, of course.
 
Shiva's interesting enough, not to mention useful, but Bahamut is way more powerful, useful, good-looking, and the fact that it's attack is non-elemental is way better. Bahamut.
 
I don't understand why you ppl keep voting when FFnut has already has already said earlier that the vote is over and Bahamut won :)
 
Thanks :D
 
Last edited:
um...to make a poll, start a thread. go down under the text box, to "post a poll with this thread" and select how many options there should be. then, just name the options :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top