CC Match #4: Cid vs. Tifa

Who should win?

  • Cid

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Tifa

    Votes: 3 60.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Now, when I say "Cid" I don't specify any particular Cid. That means that you can pick your favorite Cid and judge him against Tifa. I expect this to be a shut-out like the last one was.

Then again, with all the horny [EXPLETIVE DELETED] that may be on this board, that may not happen.
 
Man, this was fairly difficult but it came down to the fact that there is no Cid that I really liked except the one in FF7 maybe. So I'll have to go with Tifa, after all, I did nominate her.. and FYI, that had nothing to do with over-sized busts :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top