CC Match #5: The Turks vs. Scarlet

Who should win?

  • The Turks

    Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Scarlet

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Tifa won. I... I still don't know how that happened. Anyway, that concludes the first round of the characters, now we enter the next setup: the villains!

I didn't include Sephiroth on the villain listing because A) nobody nominated him and B) I just don't like him. Anyway...

This one should also be a quick and easy decision. Everyone I know agrees that FF7 would have been better without Scarlet, and the Turks are cooler than her anyway. Let the voting commence!
 
turks rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top