CC Match #7: Kuja vs. Garland

Who should win?

  • Kuja

    Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Garland

    Votes: 3 37.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
A record low of only two people voted last round, myself included. Good to see Kefka shutting out his opponents like he should be though.

This is going to be a killer. Kuja and Garland. They both have their strong and weak points.

My vote would have gone to Kuja until I remembered that Garland was also in FF1. With a line like "I, Garland, will knock you all down!" it's impossible to NOT vote for him.

This is his only freebie from me though. I've looked at the next matchup on my bracket. I like both of the villains on there than either Garland or Kuja, so the chance of either one of them winning the next round seems fairly slim to me. Then again, stranger things have happened in this contest already. (How the hell does Cloud beat Auron?)
 
Damn, this was difficult.. I like Garland, if not only because he was in FF1, but I'll have to go with Kuja on this one :)
 
Im goin with Garland, cuz i dont know who Kuja is.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top