FFnut Dragoon Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 436 Age 36 Location The space between dimensions... kinda like where G Occupation Commander Of The Platinum Dragons RPG Name Shadowblade Siannodel May 9, 2005 #1 EDIT: Bah. My com screwed up again - didn't put in a poll. I'll make two matches tomorrow though. Last edited: May 9, 2005
Coelie Black Mage Member Joined Apr 26, 2005 Messages 158 Age 35 Location I live in Memoria.....place where all memories are RPG Name Coelie May 9, 2005 #2 dunnow Altima is but Gilgamesh will win
Gumdrop Paladin Member Joined Dec 18, 2004 Messages 697 Age 40 Location England RPG Name Malaya May 9, 2005 #3 I vote Gilgamesh
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart May 9, 2005 #4 I vote Gilgamesh too
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 4, 2006 #5 altima!
baralai Black Mage Member Joined Mar 1, 2006 Messages 150 Age 32 Location Sweden Occupation SCHOOL! RPG Name Gippal Mar 4, 2006 #6 gilgamhes
darth phille Freelancer Member Joined Mar 3, 2006 Messages 45 RPG Name Valefor Mar 5, 2006 #7 i vote for Altima its looks like ultima so i vote for he...
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 5, 2006 #8 altima wins moahahahahahahaha
darkmajinvegeta Black Mage Member Joined Feb 28, 2006 Messages 180 Age 32 Location sweden Occupation school!!!!!! RPG Name red mage Mar 5, 2006 #9 altima are cool
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Mar 5, 2006 #10 You insist on spamming don't you? Thread closed. I guess I'll have to do this for all of FFnut's CC matches huh? It's not like there's a date on the upper-left corner of every post.
You insist on spamming don't you? Thread closed. I guess I'll have to do this for all of FFnut's CC matches huh? It's not like there's a date on the upper-left corner of every post.