CC Match #9: Bahamut vs. Odin

Who should win?

  • Bahamut

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Odin

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
Enough people said who they voted for last round to give Gilgamesh the win. (I was voting for him myself anyway.) Now we begin with the summon matches.

First up is the king of dragons against the lord of the norse gods. An epic battle if I do say so myself.

Bahamut's gotta win here. He's still the leader of the summons anyway.
 
I voted bahamut too, but one must also keep in mind that odin can take care of any monster in one move... in FF8 neways.
 
Being Swedish, I love the old Norse mythology.. therefore, Odin would win in any situation, except this one.. go Bahamut :)
 
heaven what do you mean you think,Bahamut will win.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top