CD Key for TFT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mong00se

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
111
RPG Name
Foxfire
I'm looking for a CD Key for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. I've tried keygens, but they won't get me onto battlenet. I own the game, but lost the case that has my cd key on it, rendering the game pretty much useless. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it

thanks
Rob
 
I might be mistaken, but i believe asking for something like that in here is against the rules. o.O
 
really?! then close this post then. srry 'bout that
 
Griever said:
I might be mistaken, but i believe asking for something like that in here is against the rules. o.O
Sadly, you're right.

I've refrained from asking a similar question. XD

I'll go ahead and close it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top