Celes-Edgar-Setzer challenge(s)

Re: Fun Challenge

theyre the 3 characters that are required for you to have to complete the journey. that is,you start out with celes, edgar helps you fix figaro castle, and setzer helps you find the airship falcon. after you get falcon, you can land on top of kefka's tower...you dont have to get anything else(characters, espers, etc.) in kefka's tower, you have to split up into 3 teams, but, if you dont do any other side quests after getting falcon, youll have just one person per team! (very difficult :p ) i mean, i suppose if they were at level 99....they might stand a chance...maybe...so anyway, i hope that explained why...sorry for the long post :D
 
Re: Fun Challenge

That's a lot harder than it originally looked, so I'm going to try it now.
 
Re: Fun Challenge

Yeah, sounds pretty difficult.. good luck, Spiff :)
 
Re: Fun Challenge

I've tried that... but i couldn't get past Guardian. :D :o

! What i DID accomplish with those three was the Phoenix Cave (two groups: Terra alone, and Edgar and Setzer). :D I feel so proud of myself :p
 
Re: Fun Challenge

Avathar...are you sure you don't mean Celes? You can't recruit any other characters in a proper CES Challenge, so I was just wondering.

I wanted to try this myself, but I erased the file on the Floating Continent. -L-;
 
Re: Fun Challenge

xD I ment Celes, instead of Terra. :p

But Kefka Tower....with three people...if your level is at least 80. :/ xD
 
Re: Fun Challenge

Well, with proper equipment *cough* Illumina*cough* and using Echo Screen/Joker Doom, it can't be too incredibly difficult. And Esper Boosts. There have actually been low level CES challenges, so I guess nothing's impossible. :p
 
Re: Fun Challenge

Unfortunately, you can't get uber Equipment/Magic like the Illumina, Paladin Shield and Ultima since without Locke, you can't get into the Weapon/Armour shops in Narshe...

You can still get the Offering and Atma Weapon though, so that's something.
 
Celes-Edgar-Setzer challenge

Okay, I had time on my hands, and now I trained these three characters to level 90, and 91. Theoretically you can already go to Kefka's Tower when you have these three characters (due to Celes' travel, and the new airship). Of course that's just theoretically speaking, 'cause you're most likely to weak to go into there right away. :p

But, after doing all the sidequests in the World of Ruin, and training the three first characters you get in this world, can it be done practically, besides theoretically: beating all monsters and bosses encountered in this final dungeon with only three characters. :O

I shall try it out, and wish me good luck, 'cause somehow I got a great feeling about this.

Comments, anyone? ^^
 
Re: Celes-Edgar-Setzer challenge

...

Why are you commiting suicide? Life is cool, for me...

ok... just kidding... it isn't that hard! They are 3 good characters... I would be worse if you had Umaro, Gau and Gogo... Gogo is cool... but mimicing only Gau and Umaro... hum... not good :X
 
Re: Celes-Edgar-Setzer challenge

Spec3 said:
I would be worse if you had Umaro, Gau and Gogo... Gogo is cool... but mimicing only Gau and Umaro... hum... not good :X

Nono, If i would choose those three, then Gogo doesn't have anyone to mimic, remember? Kefka's Tower: you gotta divide in three different groups, and there has to be one in each group.
 
Re: Celes-Edgar-Setzer challenge

Avathar said:
Nono, If i would choose those three, then Gogo doesn't have anyone to mimic, remember? Kefka's Tower: you gotta divide in three different groups, and there has to be one in each group.
OH! Sorry... forget that...

Well... that makes thing EVEN WORSE!!! You couldn't fight...

I have to try a Gogo-only party... what would happen? :P
 
Re: Celes-Edgar-Setzer challenge

Spec3 said:
I have to try a Gogo-only party... what would happen? :P

Fight. Only "Mimic" (= Fight, then) and "Item". xd Not such a great idea, but when leveled enough, and equiped with either the Offering/Black Belt, Genji Glove/Black Belt or Dragoonboots/Dragon Horn = Still a pretty good fighter. ^^""
 
Re: Celes-Edgar-Setzer challenge

Ah, good job Avathar! :) I've been wanting to do this for awhile. But then my friend started a new game and erased my save before Ultima Weapon. Yay. Oh well...:/

Of course, nothing compares to this masochistic challenge...

Edit: And Avathar, you can already mop the floor with Kefka's Tower at those levels. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top