My last save before the World of Ruin isn't at Floating Island, ^_- it's right after the escape from Vector. Some more time to learn as much magic as I can.
Bravo. So which challenge is next? I've been thinking about starting over after FF XII...
Know I'm definitely playing VI again; however, I'm not sure I'm up for all the time that goes into a low-level challenge. I'd prefer something like CES - any suggestions Ava?
Hey hey hey, JUST beat it using only Celes, Edgar, and Setzer. A lot easier than I thought it would be. Ended up beating Kefka in his final form in 2 moves. I took on this challenge because I'm on house arrest and well, it's the greatest game ever. My levels were low 70s and time I think was 28 hours? Anyone have any other challenges for the early FF games? I just beat V again but just normal. MUST kill time!