Celestial Weapons and their Items

Have you gotten all the Celestial Weapons and their Items?

  • Yeah! I am so good :p

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Are you serious? It's too much of a pain!

    Votes: 5 31.3%

  • Total voters
    16
I have spent hours trying to beat that accursed Chocobo race to no avail, how do you people do it????? The best time I got was 7.7, just 3 balloons shy!!! I will never try that again... high blood pressure will kill me.

I have:
Rikku
Auron
Yuna
Wakka

I don't have:
Tidus
Lulu
Kimhari
 
lol ^^^

I have:

Tidus
Yuna
Rikku
Auron

I want to do Lulu's, Kimarhi's and Wakka's but i can't be stuffed doing it since it takes so long to get them powered up
 
It took me about 2 hours before I got it. I sat my ass down n a chair and I was GOING to get the Sun Sigil! xD

Lulu's is pretty easy to get if you can keep the rhythm going, AND NOT TO EXIT THE AREA.

Kimahri's takes more perserverance to get than Tidus'. going through without touching a single red butterfly is a blood vessel popper for sure.
 
It took me about 2 hours before I got it. I sat my ass down n a chair and I was GOING to get the Sun Sigil! xD

Lulu's is pretty easy to get if you can keep the rhythm going, AND NOT TO EXIT THE AREA.

Kimahri's takes more perserverance to get than Tidus'. going through without touching a single red butterfly is a blood vessel popper for sure.


I justed used a lot of Dark Matter to give Tidus the weaker, but basically the same thing, Excaliber. Same with Lulu, Soul of Mog. Kimahri is a different story, as I tried that butterfly thing 20 times, and could never get the last one in time. Working on getting the Dark Matter or him too. :)
 
I suppose its useless for Yuna and Lulu if they have there Celestial Weapons. 1 MP spells + 9999 MP = 9999 spells in one battle. I don't think they'd need that much
 
I got everything but the Sun Sigil. I just need to know why birds insist on being heat seeking. Man I need a gameshark.
 
Haha I didn't actually think it was that hard...I mean it was annoying but after about 5 tries I got the hang of it and got the Sun Crest.
 
Oh sorry. I meant Sun Sigil, not Sun Crest. Its annoying though when your nearly at the end with a perfect score and WHAM! A chocobo hits you
 
Even worse, when the trainer steals a balloon a second before you nab it and it's always the balloon you need.

I got the hang of dodging birds, but thats what was always getting me. The trainer has the controls of the gods, and I am stuck with a mentally ill chocobo.
 
Hahaha....Just keep trying and you'll get it. If that fails, well......................

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. My computer went all laggy and stuff and I ended up posting twice.
 
Last edited:
To get a perfect score is a difference of 12, birds hitting you needs to be the lower, obviously. Ex.

Balloons: 14
Birds: 2

This guy, BizKit does many videos relating to Square games and he did a vid getting a perfect score on the Chocobo Race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vncNMQrFv8
He handled it better than me, my score was 15 balloons and 3 birds.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top