Celestial Weapons and their Items

Have you gotten all the Celestial Weapons and their Items?

  • Yeah! I am so good :p

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Are you serious? It's too much of a pain!

    Votes: 5 31.3%

  • Total voters
    16
Wow thats pretty impressive. I guess the only thing I can tell you is to dodge birds over getting balloons since getting hardly any hits is the key to the mini-game.
 
Swim around the outer rim and the camera should change angles eventually and you'll see a circular formation (where Geosgaeno appeared from) swim down and press X till the "use Celestial Mirror" pops up. It'll be there.
 
Only one im missing is Lulu's...sigil? I have to dodge 200 lightning bolts and i cant be half assed doing it :). I've tried, got to about 150 and thens stuffed up. Havn't tried it since ai
 
Only one im missing is Lulu's...sigil? I have to dodge 200 lightning bolts and i cant be half assed doing it :). I've tried, got to about 150 and thens stuffed up. Havn't tried it since ai


I think my post here will help you: http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1748

Try it, preferably with the no encounters ability so you don't have to worry about the timing coming out of a battle - but you should have little difficulty in a dim/dark room and with steady thumbs. =3 Let me know how it goes.
 
I know the best area for it. A strike happen, about 3 secs later another happens, then about...7 secs later another happens, then 3 sec etc...

I go to where one of the cactuar stones is so i dont have to worry about moving or anything, just dodging, i just cant be half assed sitting there and doing it lol.

Tried the other night actually and got to about 20 3 times...lol :(
 
Well, that's honestly the best way to do it IMO. ESPECIALLY if you have a No Encounters equip on. I think you can steal the items for it if you have most/all of the Monster Arena enemies opened up too. Good luck.
 
I have most of them...just got Omega Ruins, inside sin and the sunken cave to go and then im complete of that stuff.

And yeah, i could sit down and do it, but i'm too nervous with my thumb and my eyes...i'd have to sit there a while until that feeling went away before i could give it a real good go and complete it....but i cant be bothered at this time to do it haha
 
My friend and I sat down and took 20 minutes doing that. I had to verbally count the numbers, which drove him nuts by 100. lol
Honestly, you can make a better weapon for her, don't remember what all it had on it, but I don't remember it being worth it. :/
 
I know you can, i just want to do it for the sake of doing it know what i mean? That and it's really hard to get dark matters and stuff
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top