Celestial Weapons and their Items

Have you gotten all the Celestial Weapons and their Items?

  • Yeah! I am so good :p

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Are you serious? It's too much of a pain!

    Votes: 5 31.3%

  • Total voters
    16
Acually it took me two days just to get the sun sigil. That women was cheating all the way.
 
XDD

i got the celestial weapons for the following:
-Auron
-Rikku
-Yuna
and then i maxed them out,but i didn't even bother going through all the hassle for getting the others. -_-"
i have a short temper XD so doing the "butterfly game" wasn't really healthy for me.
and playing blitz in FFX was a pain to me so i didn't get Wakka's ball,and dodging 200 lighting bolts?!!!
XDDDD i have no patience,and not only that,but i couldn't even dodge 3 consecutive bolts alone so...i just gave up on even thinking about that one. ^_^;
 
Kat said:
XDD

i got the celestial weapons for the following:
-Auron
-Rikku
-Yuna
and then i maxed them out,but i didn't even bother going through all the hassle for getting the others. -_-"
i have a short temper XD so doing the "butterfly game" wasn't really healthy for me.
and playing blitz in FFX was a pain to me so i didn't get Wakka's ball,and dodging 200 lighting bolts?!!!
XDDDD i have no patience,and not only that,but i couldn't even dodge 3 consecutive bolts alone so...i just gave up on even thinking about that one. ^_^;


zOMGosh!!! *falls out of chair laughing uncontrollably* XD!!!

:rolleyes: That's Kat for ya! ;)
 
First time I played this game I only got three of the celestial weapons fully powered up (same characters Kat mentioned) but I was really determined to get them all on my second time round and perservered and finally did it.
 
mystery said:
what is that one? isnt that the one you get on the airship?

Yeah all you do is input the word godhand as the password on the airship and you will get a new location on the map to go to.

If you go back to the desert and find all the gatekeepers you can can go to the cactuar nation and get the sigil for rikkus weapon
 
I got all of them except Lulu's. The fact that the length of her physical attack animation makes her an annoying character to use against the optional uber bosses anyway, combined with the fact that I didn't much fancy dodging 200 lighting blots in a row, stopped me from bothering.
 
Yeah it can be annoying watching the animation for lulu's attacks though they are funny when you see them for the first time.

Auto haste auto ability to the rescue. Sorts the problem out
 
The only reason I did Lulu's was to say that I've collected everyone's celestial weapon. As many times as I've played the game through, I can honestly say I've only bothered with her weapon once.
 
I have all the weapons (crests and sigils), without using a gameshark. I used the gameshark the next time just to see what would happen, and with Wakka, you get his final weapon, but none of the other weapons pop up so you dont get to see what they are and how they work.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top