Cha-Cha Real Smooth!

Did you not see the peanuts from Ken Griffy and the b33r from Stone Cold?

Yeeeeeah.

You're supposed to be scared.
 
Dang, you hurt Stone Cold's feelings.

S'okay Stone Cold, she can't out Cha-Cha me. :D

*rides into the sunset with Stone Cold on a Harley*

Dang, Luis REALLY needs to see this thread. XD
 
O_O you know what. I think I should take out the video camra and tape myself chachaing! Upload to youtube and share! XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O you know what. I think I should take out the video camra and tape myself chachaing! Upload to youtube and share! XD
Or Photobucket. XD

That'd be 1337. I bet j00 can't cha-cha better than me. o.O
 
Hydra said:
Dang, you hurt Stone Cold's feelings.

S'okay Stone Cold, she can't out Cha-Cha me. :D

*rides into the sunset with Stone Cold on a Harley*

Dang, Luis REALLY needs to see this thread. XD

My Mod-sense was tingling. :cool:

Hydra said:
Dang, you hurt Stone Cold's feelings.

S'okay Stone Cold, she can't out Cha-Cha me.

*rides into the sunset with Stone Cold on a Harley*

Oh DANG!! Sunset already? LOL

Tifa-Chan said:
O_O you know what. I think I should take out the video camra and tape myself chachaing! Upload to youtube and share! XD

You shouldn't. You have to. It's your duty as a FFNet member. Didn't you read the small print when you signed in? XD
By the other hand, we'd 0u7 ch4-ch4 U!
Remember where do I come from... WONDerl.. I meeean, SPAIN! XD
 
Luis said:
My Mod-sense was tingling. :cool:



Oh DANG!! Sunset already? LOL



You shouldn't. You have to. It's your duty as a FFNet member. Didn't you read the small print when you signed in? XD
By the other hand, we'd 0u7 ch4-ch4 U!
Remember where do I come from... WONDerl.. I meeean, SPAIN! XD
Cha-mon!

It's Thriller all over again.
 
´Cause this is thriller, thriller night! =D
 
Luis said:
´Cause this is thriller, thriller night! =D
Grab your happy place and moon walk.

Then go get a nose job, and turn African. XD
 
LMAO!
You know... I don't wanna become more white... I'm not from Albania XD LMAO!
 
Luis said:
LMAO!
You know... I don't wanna become more white... I'm not from Albania XD LMAO!
XD

I'm hungry. Gonna get me a powered donut.

Oh, wait, it's your hand!
 
Beware of the milky pirate! =0
 
Not really. Everytime I come back from Germany I'm much slimmer XD
 
O__O whoaz... XD

Um I did tape it...now I just have to figure out how to get it from tape and onto the computer...DAMN IT! where is my dad when you need him!

the whole things is like 25 min long though XD one song right after the other!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top