Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 8, 2007 #121 w0rd, j00r e-4w3s0m3.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 8, 2007 #122 *screams over the music* IS THIS AS LOUD AS IT GETS? *cranks the stereo up some more* I GUESS NOT XD *dances*
*screams over the music* IS THIS AS LOUD AS IT GETS? *cranks the stereo up some more* I GUESS NOT XD *dances*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 8, 2007 #123 Now THAT was some w0rd... PS. MY STEREO GOES LOUDER!!!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 9, 2007 #124 Oh, whoa. It's bout to get funky. (Funky, funky) =P
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 9, 2007 #125 everybody clap your hands! clap,clap,clap,clap your hands! XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 9, 2007 #126 XD To the left! To ya' back now ya'll!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 9, 2007 #127 *dances* *screams over the music* THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVAH! XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 9, 2007 #128 Yeah! XD Criss-cross! Criss-cross! Cha-Cha Real Smooth! *do do do do, do do, do do do do*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 9, 2007 #129 *criss crosses* j00 should be a choreographer XDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 9, 2007 #130 XD Shut up. And daaaaaance To the left now ya'll! Three hops this time! Three hops this time!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 9, 2007 #131 DANG! he told me to shut up ='( *keeps dancing* okay i feel better now =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 9, 2007 #132 For the sake of dancing. =P Now how low can you go?! Can you go down low? All the way to the floo? How low can you go? Can you take it to the top? Like you never never stop? One hop! =D
For the sake of dancing. =P Now how low can you go?! Can you go down low? All the way to the floo? How low can you go? Can you take it to the top? Like you never never stop? One hop! =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 9, 2007 #133 did you memorize the WHOLE song?! XD *dances*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 9, 2007 #134 Lol, no. XD Cha-Cha Real Smooth!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 9, 2007 #135 suuuuure you didn't hey i know lets roller disco XDDD j/k *dances*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 9, 2007 #136 XD Refer to the first page. z0mgz0rz lyriks.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 9, 2007 #137 so you look @ that page ebery time you post i see how oui are j/k! ^^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 9, 2007 #138 Mostly, I try to remember. Then search the lyrics if I can't. =P *do do do do, do do, do do do do*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Mar 9, 2007 #139 So... Many... dos...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 12, 2007 #140 *pops a mint, and preforms CPR on the topic* Cha-Cha! =D =D