Challange(s)

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
So has anyone thought up any good challenges for FFXII? Probably the best I've seen so far is this:

www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_xii_class_challenge.txt

I'm wondering if the wonderful collective gaming mind of FFNet can come up with something better though. This seems too... dumb of a challange to undertake :cool:

Zeromus_x?

Hydra?

Kat?

Anybody???

;hea ;a06
 
Eh, FFXII was nice and all, but I don't feel like playing through it again any time soon, much less attempt a challenge. But I do know of a few people on YouTube that have tried this weird '1122333' or something challenge, which apparently consists of staying at very low levels (3 or below) through the whole game. It seems that with the proper licenses and Gambits, even extremely low levels characters can still succeed:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ashe10
 
Yeah, it's really easy, once you've learned the mechanics of the game and all. XD

I have a life though, so I'd never attempt anything like that. I'd try, but I wouldn't make it through the whole game again. O_o
 
122333. How do you progress on the license board without gaining levels?! It's been a few months since I've played XII.
 
Well, most normal enemies will give at least 1 LP regardless, while earlier enemies will give less EXP. So perhaps they use that to their advantage. I'm not sure if it's possible to gain 0 EXP though.
 
It is! With the Firefly amulet you gain 0 exp. I think it's available very early on (obviously) in the game. You only get LP - Not Exp. Therefore, you can go around the license board freely w/o gaining levels.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top