Championship matches......

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Duelists registered at the tournament must be ready to fight till the end.....first 3 positions awarded in following order:
-1st 1'000 Gils
-2nd 750 Gils
-3rd 500 Gils

Any duelists that have NONE means they move to their next battle, battles have been randomly selected by a third party anonymus & here is the list....


-------------------------------------------------------I------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------________________________________------------------------
-----------------------------------I-------------------------------------------I-------------------------
-------------------_____________________---------------____________________-------------
-------------------I----------------------------I--------------I----------------------------I------------
-----_________________-------_____________----____________-------______________
-----I-----------------------I------I-----------------I---I----------------I-------I-------------------I
-----T---------------------n------N----------------S---N---------------C-------Z------------------S
-----i ---------------------e------O----------------h---O---------------l--------e------------------q
-----n---------------------o------N----------------a---N---------------o-------r-------------------u
-----y----------------------k------E---------------d----E--------------u--------o------------------a
-----------------------------i-----------------------o-------------------d--------m------------------l
-----B----------------------l-----------------------w-------------------1--------u-------------------l
-----r-----------------------l-----------------------H-------------------0--------s--------------------
-----o----------------------e----------------------e--------------------1--------_------------------L
-----n----------------------r-----------------------a------------------------------X-----------------i
-----c----------------------------------------------r-------------------------------------------------o
-----o----------------------------------------------t------------------------------------------------n
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------h
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------e
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------r
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------t

so mainly here are the battles & their timing,they will be posted on the Calendar as well, fighters are required to read the Battle Tutorial in order not to get disqualified........:

-Tiny Bronco vs. neokiller(26th)
-NONE vs. ShadowHeart(NONE)
-NONE vs. Cloud101(NONE)
-Zeromus_X vs. Squall Lionheart(28th)

You can ask any more questions if the Battle Tutorial isn't enough....


Best of luck....
 
Last edited:
Sooooooooooo...What do all the lines mean? Did I miss my battle?
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Sooooooooooo...What do all the lines mean? Did I miss my battle?

They don't mean anything......

ShadowHeart said:
Ah, so the people with "none" got a bye. I understand

I guess the matches' times will be announced later?

They are already posted on the calendar, & fighters will be notified as well.......
 
Last edited:
Neokiller has been gone for like 5 days. :( I can't fight him. The battle is set up and he says he'll be on tomorrrow is that okay?
 
no problem.....just don't take too long....

note to neokiller: so far.... you're the only guy that hasn't replied to your registeration confirmation, & your opponent is complaining about you not showing up for battle

[/EDIT] you have 3 days extra-time, after that one or both of you will be disqualified depending on the reason for not fighting (which is currently neokiller)....
 
Last edited:
This doublepost is only so this important post can be noticed......
there has been a rearrangement in the Tournament rules such that after the battle is over each one is responsible of healing himself afterwards....

the new battles have been posted on the calendar as well as here, and here is their list:
-Tiny Bronco vs. ShadowHeart
-Cloud101 vs. Squall Lionheart

Also here are the results of previous battles:
-Tiny Bronco vs. neokiller
Winner "Tiny Bronco" by disqualification
-Zeromus_X vs. Squall Lionheart
Winner "Squall Lionheart" by victory
 
Well your time limit expires today...so I will need both your confirmations today that your battle is still active for your 3 days of extra-time, if not then any who will not confirm the battle activity will be disqualified.....(even if both).
 
Hold on. I need Shadow here. Its his move. Requesting those 3 days. I'm sure Shadow would do the same. He hasn't been on since the 7th. :(
 
It's ok.....but try to fight at the same time so you can finish before your last 3 days.....you'll have to fight ShadowHeart if he replies here.......
 
I know. He made the battle on the 6th. I accepted on the 8th. And since then he hasn't been on. :( The battle should be over in a couple of turns. It looks like he's goning to win.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Where Ohh Where is ShadowwwwHeart. Oh Where Oh where can he beee... :D (That's part of a song in case you're wondering.)

Where could he be?
 
ShadowHeart: you have one more day to show up for your battle.
Cloud101: you have one more day to show up for your battle.
 
I'm very sorry. I started working on the 6th, and been very busy since then, and I also went to my parents' place over the weekend (and I basically never check FFnet from there, only from home), so I haven't even been on here for almost a week. I have done the first turn in the battle now, however.
 
Forget it....just try to finish your battle as fast as you can.....

I guess I'll have to give them more time.....no point in cancelling it now...
That means overlooking the time limit.....thought I don't like it....
 
Last edited:
Well I have to go to bed soon (have to get up for work) so I can't wait around for Tiny. I'll do my turn (if I can) in the morning and then again after work, but I can't really do much more than that. If it goes on for too long, just make Tiny the winner, since I'm the one who dragged it out.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top