Championship matches......

Yes, I am! ;) I'm going to try and keep this thread in the top ten so he can see it right away when He comes back. Shame there is like an 8 hour time difference between us. :(
 
This is funny. I have the best possible gear for my level and my class, and fighting a mage at the same level, I'm unable to do any damage to him with attacks. I've missed 3 attacks in a row now. Now, I don't know how the chance to hit is calculated, but something seems odd here. At this rate I may as well surrender to save time :)
 
This is true! He just missed again for the fourth time in a row! :eek: :confused: :confused:
 
The 4th (or was it 5th?) time with full limit bar. I can't do any damage whatsoever to Tiny Bronco. It's impossible. The RPG is ridicolously unbalanced. Mage is the only way to win a PvP battle.
 
I agree. Its the 5 for you and 1 for me. 6 misses in a battle!? :mad: Now how does that work. :confused:
 
I missed 6 consecutive attacks using my weapon (one with full limit bar) and then I tried using my fists and I actually struck him and dealt some 40 damage....

This game is weird.
 
Indeed. Weapons do't work. We're doing A fist fight.
 
Thoguht it's not my responsability, Arkacia should know about this....

[EDIT/] And why did the winner confirm his battle victory before I see it.....the battle doesn't exist anymore, who won.......
 
Last edited:
I did, Tiny Bronco surrendered. The battle was leading nowhere. Tiny was out of MP so he couldn't cast any spells, attacking with weapons would miss all the time, attacking with fists could hit sometimes but most of the time you hurt yourself, and I was using my own MP to heal back up the damage he did with spells...
 
Its true. Sorry about confirming. :o Shadow would have won eventually so I surrendored. :) Way to go Shadow!!!! :D:) The first tournement was very fun.:cool: Congratulations to all!
 
Fine, try to abide by the rules.....

So the Semi-Final results:
Tiny Bronco vs. ShadowHeart: Winner ShadowHeart by surrender
Cloud101 vs. Squall Lionheart: Winner Squall Lionheart by disqualification

meaning the last 2 battles are.....:
Tiny Bronco vs. Cloud101: (3rd and 4th position)
Final: ShadowHeart vs. Squall Lionheart: (Championship winner and 2nd position)

Check the Calendar for battle schedules......
 
I had to double post so this can get noticed.......
ShadowHeart: Check your battle more often so you can get on with it.....
Cloud101: same....
 
I was waiting for some kind of confirmation. I haven't been checking the battle arena because I thought I'd get some sort of notification that you accepted the battle. I didn't, and I think it should send a confirmation automatically..

Sorry, I'll begin the battle now.
 
Quote:
Squall Lionheart tried to use his fists. However, ShadowHeart's armor deflected the blow and Squall Lionheart was injured. Squall Lionheart lost 44 HP. Squall Lionheart has died!!
 
Here are the Final Battle results:

-3rd and 4th position: Tiny Bronco vs. Cloud101
Winner "Tiny Bronco" by victory
-Final Battle: ShadowHeart vs. Squall Lionheart
Winner "ShadowHeart" by victory
 
Final Battle Championship results....

1- ShadowHeart rewaded 1000 Gils
2-Squall Lionheart rewarded 750 Gils
3-Tiny Bronco rewarded 500 Gils

Congratulations to best fighter: ShadowHeart
 
Should I go add these rewards to ppl? It'll be done in a sec if you want me to :)
 
I am new in here so can some1 say to me how can i go on turnament coz i dont konw i was try to do that but no point in that so explain to me that.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top