Championship matches......

Right now the battle tournement is not going on. Its like a break between tournements to get up to new levels and buy stuffs. When the next one starts you'll see a thread were you sign up and then you will get messages on how you fight. However you can challenge people and fight them anytime. Its the battle arena thing. ;) :)
 
......The next Tournament will start after some arrangement are made, review the Battle problems....

I am looking forward to defeating you again.....
 
Ha Ha!!!!

Actually we never fought last time. Shadow killed me first!
 
He was thinking on me ha ha ha but if u look over ur shoulder u see me runing after u so u can run to the wall 99 when u come there u will know that dead is close to u and she have my name i will skwash ur head on that wall.
U bet me coz u have 2 times lv up then me and hp allso, and what is worst u fight with an armd man so i was not have eny equipment on me so that is not something u can be proud.
I wona ask u something dont u think that is bad that Arkacia close that thread just when i have u when i wont the true is b... is't dont u think so?
 
gcarev10 said:
He was thinking on me ha ha ha but if u look over ur shoulder u see me runing after u so u can run to the wall 99 when u come there u will know that dead is close to u and she have my name i will skwash ur head on that wall.

gcarev10, you are officially warned for flamebaiting, and threatening another member. This sort of talk/threats is un-necessary, unwanted and against the rules.

A quiet word to both of you and Squall Lionheart. As it seems the two of you have a read antipathy towards each other, maybe you should both go into your user cp, down to buddy/ignore and put each other on ignore. That way you won't see each others posts and this squabbling will stop. Otherwise I really can see a ban in both your futures, and that is something I don't want to see ;).
 
Haaaaaaaaaa. Now I see. Apperantly Squall beat gcarev10 in an RPG fight and gcarev10 is sore, because he is just starting. :rolleyes: Meh. See no reason for rudeness gcarev10, but O well. :rolleyes:

Quick question: Any news on fixing the RPG Hack? :confused: Not sure if its even broken, but I've been hearing it is.
 
Last edited:
Consider the fire stamped out! :) Also, Arkacia I noticed that you have a really cool RPG minifigure person thing that I've never seen before. How'd ga get it?
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Consider the fire stamped out! :) Also, Arkacia I noticed that you have a really cool RPG minifigure person thing that I've never seen before. How'd ga get it?

Do you mean my lady amazon?

If so, I just chose her from the list of available characters.
 
........
wrong place to talk about it...maybe after the RPG is fixed..a new thread will be made for the next tournament...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top