change username

Go up to near the top of the forum and click on FFNet Guild. Then just pick the option to change it. You have to have a certain amount of gil though. What that is, I don't know. :D Never tried it. o_o
 
I agree, oh yeah keep answering posts and before you know it, you'll get it just be patience young monk
 
Who are you talking to or are you just saying it for all the polls you been to?
 
if your talking to me i didn't clog anything up.and i am no MONK i change my class everyday to see who's stronger.then you saw me as a monk which i am not.
 
Is it necessary to change your username? :p It doesn't really make sense to me. Still, I guess it's good to just be there, I suppose.

Having a multicoloured username, on the other hand...xD
 
Zeromus_X said:
Having a multicoloured username, on the other hand...xD

:D

And why do you wanna change your username? I don't see anything wrong with "richboywonder". It's quite original, i might add. ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top