Chaos : Zeromus

Who would win in a fight?

  • Chaos

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Zeromus

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I can't decide! They're both awesome!

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9

Sagensyg

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
38
Age
33
Location
#FFNET
RPG Name
Memmnosyne
Ok I had this little idea of two Final Bosses duking it out.
​
*You have to kind of stretch your imagination so Chaos' petty 2000Hp was equalled out to Zeromus' (100 something thousand HP? [Chronicles]) beefy stats. Me, myself, and I like both of these bosses but I always woner which one would win in a fight(*)

Since I can't decide I made a poll? Discuss.
 
Did you want a poll, Sagensyg? I added one for you.

Hmm, well, I dunno. You'd definitely have to stretch out Chaos' HP, since Zeromus has like two refills of 65,535 HP (or whatever the number is), like you said.

Chaos has all three third tier elemental spells, Fast, 'Crack' which is an insta-kill, and a strong physical attack, along with other Chaos-only power spells.

Zeromus has Big Bang (gradual hp drop/'seizure' status), Black Hole (negates special effects), a weak physical attack, Bio as a counter to summons, Flare as an attack and counter to Bahamut, Whirl (single-digit HP; counter to Holy), and I think that's it.

Well, I couldn't decide. They're both pretty cool. I wonder how they'll match up as summons in FFXII? Maybe then I could decide.
 
Yeah, and thanks for the poll. I was sleepy so I thought I forgot something.
 
Zeromus.not because he has around 100 thousand hp.he can use flare,meteor(on everyone),and big bang.those attacks take out alot.
 
zeromus by far due to his amazingly high hp and better attacks (also on psx hes kinda difficult to beat :D)
 
Zeromus good defense/offense i know he will will against any of them.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top