Character Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the thing's starting tomorrow and I've only gotten nominations from Shadowheart. Anybody else want to nominate? Better PM me fast. I have the bracket set up with Shadowheart's nominations already. I don't want to have to fill in all these holes!

If you want someone in, PM me with their name - make sure to let me know in the subject that it's nominations for the contest. Better hurry up!
 
FFnut said:
I've been overlooking the brackets for the "best villain ever" contest at GameFAQs in May, and I decided that we could do a similar thing. With Shaggy's permission (of course) we could set up a similar thing - polls to see who advances to the next round etc. etc. etc. I'll draw up the brackets if you guys help supply some characters.

How about it, Shaggy?
i check gamefaqs everyday to see the vs battles,ff always won.can't wait until it comes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top