Character names.

The 1st time, I left their names as they were...

2nd time, just changed Red's name to NANAKI (it was crappy, all in Caps...)

3rd time (current):

Cloud - Spec
Barret - ac_4
Tifa - Marinha
Aeris - Loirinha
Red XII - Tozão
Caith Sith - Viseu
Cid - Peste
Vincent - Rafa
Yuffie - Mary

OK... forget it... almost all names are in portuguese
 
I always keep the original name doesnt matter what game im playing
 
The first time I played the game I changed there names but I never did again after that becuase I thought it was stupid to change them.

Cloud-Keiro
Aeris-Syreana
Tifa-Lauria
Barret-Drobe
Red XIII-Red (I remember that I couldn't think of a name for him so I just called him red)
Vincent-Lei (pronounced Lee)
Cait Sith- Fortch
Yuffie- Keisidy
Cid- Sid (original huh?)
 
Cloud - Sephiroth
Aeris - Sephiroth
Tifa - Sephiroth
Barret - Sephiroth
Red XIII - Sephiroth
Vincent - Sephiroth
Cait Sith - Sephiroth
Yuffie - Sephiroth
Cid- Sephiroth

xD Fun assured!
 
I only change clouds name to Ian which is my real name.

I leave the other characters names as they are.

I used to know this guy years ago who used to call

Cloud - Voodrich
Tifa - Jadefox

Plus he had a load of funny other names for the rest of the characters which I cant remember right now, they are all from tv shows or films.
 
You all have such interesting name decisions.
I'd like to point out FFnut's post on the bottom of page 1. :D :P

For me I keep them all the same accept Red XIII becomes either Bongo or Nanikia.
A question: Where does it say that Cloud is actually Cloud? When you first get to rename him his default is Ex-Soilder. But everyone somehow knows him as Cloud! :confused:
 
Tiny Bronco said:
You all have such interesting name decisions.
I'd like to point out FFnut's post on the bottom of page 1. :D :P

For me I keep them all the same accept Red XIII becomes either Bongo or Nanikia.
A question: Where does it say that Cloud is actually Cloud? When you first get to rename him his default is Ex-Soilder. But everyone somehow knows him as Cloud! :confused:

When I first get to name cloud I have never seen the name ex soldier its always been cloud by default.

In the instruction manual it says cloud, ex soldier.
 
So to others Clouds default name is Cloud?

In my game they hop off the train and Cloud fights the 2 guards then runs through some streets. He stops at a door which jessie is trying to open. While Jessie is opening the door Wedge introduces himself to Cloud saying "I'm Wedge. I didn't catch your name." Cloud then replies "Listen I don't care what your name is because once this jobs over I'm outta here." Then the Naming screen pops up and the Default for my game is always Ex-Soilder. To check I started a new game and played for like 5 minutes until I got to that part and sure enoff Cloud's default for me is Ex-Soilder.
And in my game manual it does say Cloud.
Whats going on?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top