Character Weapons

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
Just thought I'd make a thread where you post what all of your characters use as weapons. Heres my list. (some names are probably spelled wrong, because I'm too lazy to look them up, and don't pay enough attention to remember spelling)

Vaan - Sword
Penelo - Dagger
Basch - Spear
Amelia ;) - Staff
Fran - Bow
Baltheir - Gun

And i think that sums it up.
 
I don't really have a stadardized set of weapons per character. I do know that the weapon strike times are different though and are effected by certain fiend characteristics. But I do have a mix of weaponry. As I aquire better weapons, I assign them to the charaters with the weakest attack power.

But my current set up is:

Vaan- Assassin's Dagger (Dagger)
Penelo- Longsword (Sword)
*Balthier- Javelin (Spear)
Fran- Aevis Killer (Bow)
*Basch- Handaxe (Axe)
*Ashe- Ancient Sword (Sword)

[* denotes current party]
 
you know i my vaan can launced an attack of 9999 damage with bravery magic cast on him. my other character can lauanced an attack of around 6000 to 9500 damage.

vaan lvl 96
baltier lvl 84
fran lvl 70
bacsh lvl 80
ashe lvl 78
penelo lvl 74
 
Vaan- mainly his golden hammer right now but he uses alot of swords,bows(rarely),maces

Bacsh- swords,bows

Ashe-Swords,spears

Fran- just bows

Balthier- poles,katanas,spears,(rarely swords)

Penelo-Bows,(rarley swords)
 
Vaan- Swords, Daggers, Ninja Swords
Penelo- Daggers, Poles, Bows and Arrows, Spears
Ashe- Rods, Swords, Hammers, and Axes
Basch- Swords, Hammers, Axes
Balthier- Guns, Hand Bombs, Crossbows, and Ninja Swords
Fran- Bows and Arrows, Crossbows, Poles

I have a good mix, I don't use maces, or gilt measures what's the purpose of them?
 
I don't see a point to them either...

Vaan - Zodiac Spear/Formalhaut
Ashe - Ultima Sword
Basch - Save the Queen/Formalhaut

Others - haven't used them for the past 15-20 hrs. They are @ least 25 levels below my main party :p
 
Measures are intended to be used by your magic/support characters. They inflict positive status effects on the targets hit by them (so, you're supposed to attack your own characters). However, they either miss alot or do a critical hit, which deals unwanted damage, and may not even put the buff on the party member, making them very impractical.

Maces, Handaxes, and Handbombs have high attack power, but deal somewhat random damage. Handbombs are the long range version of Handaxes and Maces.

Also, Masamune/Genji Glove/Cat Hood > Stupid Zodiac Spear. ;o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top