Check in!!!

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
I want to see who is still coming here. Sorry for not really being here lately. I have just been busy with work and had no time for the comp.

I do still have plans for this forum, so don't leave me now guys/gals.

Post here so I know who is still showing up.. :p
 
So am I...

I'm going on vacation this weekend, so I'm going to be deprived of all internet access (and gaming... sniff) but my uncle needs my help to move stuff.

I curse ever becoming six feet tall as I was hitting puberty. I have to move stuff for everyone now if they tell me to. Dammit.

But yes, I am always here. I have no real social life, so this is where I usually hang out.
 
I've been wooing some girl lately. I don't know how its going, but I usually check in after school, mostly for Palis.
 
So what forum design are we getting?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top