Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Sep 4, 2006 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6NuQ66lKpI The actors all played their roles perfectly. xD
LoneWolf Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 27, 2006 Messages 127 Location Narshe Occupation Pickpocket RPG Name LoneWolf Sep 5, 2006 #2 Wow, that is just, wow, beautiful.
LoKuS Dragoon Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 310 Age 38 Location Chicago RPG Name LoKuS Sep 20, 2006 #3 haha, nice
ave Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 18, 2006 Messages 107 Age 36 Location black mage villige Occupation soulreaper,Witch Hunter RPG Name natsuya ayame Nov 3, 2006 #4 that was really cool i liked the end the most
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Nov 25, 2006 #5 <Stands up and applaudes...> Man, that was great! The chick who played Celes was hot. err... J/K XD Dude! I think I'm taking after Hydra!
<Stands up and applaudes...> Man, that was great! The chick who played Celes was hot. err... J/K XD Dude! I think I'm taking after Hydra!
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Dec 21, 2006 #6 Yep excellent cosplay acting. I sent that video to my email address as the computer where I work is naff and the video keeps freezing while the computer catches up.
Yep excellent cosplay acting. I sent that video to my email address as the computer where I work is naff and the video keeps freezing while the computer catches up.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 21, 2006 #7 I love this Final Fantasy ^^ Great cosplay...
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Jan 29, 2007 #8 WHAT WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt get that at all......
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 30, 2007 #9 Cosplaying, its quite popular in Japan Jedi Geoff. I might try it someday.
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Jan 31, 2007 #10 ive been told if someone says your whole name your in trouble........... well i couldnt relate FF6 to that video thing. maybe i will watch it again
ive been told if someone says your whole name your in trouble........... well i couldnt relate FF6 to that video thing. maybe i will watch it again
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Feb 3, 2007 #11 that was pretty cool i watched this one too.it was cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcfhquwuwNc&mode=related&search=
that was pretty cool i watched this one too.it was cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcfhquwuwNc&mode=related&search=
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jun 4, 2007 #12 Ha ha ha, lol that video was really funny. Auron dancing to mc hammer