chocobo Racing

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
Finally, they added a Chocobo Racing feature =D

What is Chocobo Racing? said:
The newly completed CRA (Chocobo Racing Association) racetrack is the perfect place for players to test out and show off the skills of their very own chocobos. The automated races held at this exciting venue will require players to piece together a picture-perfect plan based on variables such as chocobo condition and the weather, using options consisting of orders given to their jockeys and items to be utilized on the track. But that’s not all. Performing well in these races will earn players gil or VCS-mint chocobucks, which can be used to purchase items or services that will assist in breeding.

I loved this in FF7... Three more months, and I'll go to Vana'diel once more. I can't wait to see this.

You can also see some more things about Chocobo Racing in the Official Website
 
Yea,I have a choco STR/END both outstanding stats,i'ma show you pict in other thread soon with stats also, it was emo once >.> all depressed and black.I want to race also
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top