Chocobo Racing

Lyde Lyde

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
158
Location
Alyuwan, Trenal
Occupation
Engineer
RPG Name
Lyde
Has anyone here played chocobo racing I haven't heard anything from the game but I hope to play every game that's associated with FF even Chocobo's Dungeon
B000038AAS.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B00003OPE2.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg
 
Thats one colorful title!!! :D Looks like fun. Why can't Chocobos exsist. :( Why. :( :( :(
 
......
...both aren't much to my liking......
 
Does that mean you don't like Chocobos!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Never seen a canary. :( :rolleyes:
 
You can get pretty much anything online nowadays. The question is how much and in what condition.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Does that mean you don't like Chocobos!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Never seen a canary. :( :rolleyes:

Never been that much useful to me.......
 
hmm okay I'll try to find it online but I see that no on here has played any of them.
 
I've not seen that game before, but that's not unusual in Australia. There are quite a few games that were released in the US and/or Asia that were never released here. Many RPGs for the SNES for example.

Wouldn't mind trying that one out. Chocobo racing is one of the best parts of FF7.
 
I agree. I love chocobos. I looked on Gamespot and they're selling that game.
 
I played chocobo racing in 2003. I quite enjoyed it but found the game quite easy to complete.

Its quite satisfying when you hit everyone with bahamuts megaflare. There are plenty of secret characters from the ff universe in it too. This game is best played with your mates.

When looking online for this game cause it is so ultra rare I've seen it being sold for riddicilously high prices.
 
I'm fortunate enough to own it. I'm not much of a fan of racing games but CR can be fun, it's a sweet little game. The story mode is in a pop-up book style, it does have a pretty strong childish elements about it but some kiddies games have a high level of playability so thats not always a bad thing.
There are several modes such as Vs and Story mode that you can select and each character has his or her own special ability (for example Chocobo has the Dash ability and Bahamut has Mega Flare as mentioned above). As you play through you get to unlock more and more characters and there are also a few hidden options you can unlock.
As for spells, they can be collected around the tracks and used to attack other racers to help you gain the advantage - if you collect more than one of the same spell (goes up to three) you can fire a powered up verson of that spell.
I think one of the things I most apriciated about Chocobo Racing was the music, the music is almost all from various Final Fantasies and has been..remixed I suppose but the tracks sound pretty much how they used to only in better quality.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top