Yo, I'm haveing trouble on finding the last chocograph(the treasure in the ocean) can some1 name a site where I can find the exact location of the treasure ?
i'm not sure but i asume that you mean no18. ocean?
if so its
Remember in Chocograph #8, I ask you to stop by
an island where there are two beaches on both
sides. That large piece of island is west of
Oeilvert or northwest of a Qu's Marsh in the
southwest part of the World Map. Now, you use the
beach on the west side. Search the ocean there.
okay, this is it.. to the west of oeilvert (the place you go to get an item for kuja) is a long island, somewhere to the west of that island... i got it yesterday so it there, just look... it's a bit out into the ocean but not to far... just search until you find it... it is there...
O....I forgot to say...I found it already and solved all the bubble stuff and cracks and....I found all the beaches....so...completed all the chocobo stuff
Does anyone remember the exact places on the world map where you could go to Chocobo's Air Garden (i think the place with the shadowy part changed randomly in three different places =/ )?
Shadows for Chocobo sky garden.
1. In the middle of the map in the ocean-Literally
2. on the inlet island a lil ways in front of the Chocobo Grove
3. On the farthest Leg of the forbidden continent
if i didnt help u can always read the broken chocographs which give a vague description
I've came across the shadow for the chocobo garden at
1. Alexandria area
2. Middle of the sea
3. One of the islands around daguerro
4. On the forgotten continent near one of the cracks in the wall
5. Near the earth shrine near a forest.