Has anyone played this one?
And if so, what did you like/dislike about it?
Did you beat it or no?
Who was your favorite charecter and why?
I liked pretty much everything about it..story was decent, graphics were decent, movie graphics were excellent. Just an all around good game.
I beat it several times, always did new game + so i could get all the best weapons and armor and elements.
My two favorite charecters were Serge and Glenn. I really like the tech where they both slashed the enemy together. One you get both glenn's weapons you can do mass damage with it.
And if so, what did you like/dislike about it?
Did you beat it or no?
Who was your favorite charecter and why?
I liked pretty much everything about it..story was decent, graphics were decent, movie graphics were excellent. Just an all around good game.
I beat it several times, always did new game + so i could get all the best weapons and armor and elements.
My two favorite charecters were Serge and Glenn. I really like the tech where they both slashed the enemy together. One you get both glenn's weapons you can do mass damage with it.