Cid Kramer

gcarev10

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
486
Age
51
Location
Where Dimension Interval
Occupation
no job
RPG Name
Psycho Mantis
I mast say that i dont like that person and his acting to the seed coz of the staf abaut Edea his ust dont say the true to them coz of all of that i dont like him but i understud him and dont judge him coz of that staf , i am litle confuse abaut that person in the game , in 1-st time Cid name was in negative speach for me but that is ust my opinion i would to see what u think abaut taht person in the game.
 
No it is not just u i think that he is the worst cid character ever in ff series but not that he is not inportant person in the game, u know i dont like person who cept the true by his self, that is my opinion aaut him.
 
Stop just saying anything that has already been discussed and throught with...
http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=694

I respect Headmaster Cid who seached evreywhere to find funds to build Garden...
He did many hard things such as giving the order to assisnate his wife...
Now enough with the useless talk...
 
yes yes yes what i mast fil piti on that guy he and his wife edea i understand what she dsa for orphrn children and no edea no Seed so that is that and u if u have problem ignire this thread.
 
Ok then I'll add something new to this thread

I think that cid in this game is a bloody annoying card player, trying to win the seifer card from him had me tearing my hair out in frustration sometimes.

I suppose he dont seem as cool as the other cids cause he looks a bit like that actor robin williams which has already been mentioned in another thread but also I suppose his outfit aint so cool and he is a bit fatherly to the seeds.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top