John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 27, 2006 #1 How do I go to my Clan's page?
Shaggy Paladin Administrator Joined Nov 6, 2004 Messages 677 Age 50 Location Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET Website www.ffnet.net RPG Name Shaggster Aug 27, 2006 #2 Are you talking about your Clan control panel? If so, look to the top right of the site, where it says RPG, clicking that will bring down a drop menu, click on Clan CP and there it is.
Are you talking about your Clan control panel? If so, look to the top right of the site, where it says RPG, clicking that will bring down a drop menu, click on Clan CP and there it is.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 27, 2006 #3 O.O Thanks Shaggy
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Sep 1, 2006 #4 So do you like the new logo for our clan? It just a temp, til I find another one.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Sep 1, 2006 #5 what's your clan picture.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 1, 2006 #6 It's cool, but could be better... By the way, does our Clan have a Message Board? (I've been reading =P)
It's cool, but could be better... By the way, does our Clan have a Message Board? (I've been reading =P)
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Sep 2, 2006 #7 We can send messages to each other. Like where it says Send clan message, well I know I can. This is just a temp, I working on some new ones, plus I got a few more people I have to add. Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
We can send messages to each other. Like where it says Send clan message, well I know I can. This is just a temp, I working on some new ones, plus I got a few more people I have to add.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 2, 2006 #8 I can't Only send a PM to each of the members, but no Message Board
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Sep 4, 2006 #9 Oh, then I guess it just on mines.