Clans

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
Anyone want to starts a clan?
I just noticed this option and read about it in the users guide. I think its pretty neat so I thought I'd give it a try.

If you do want to start a clan give some name ideas.

Also, is anyone else in any clans cause if so I haven't noticed.
 
I have started one, If you would like to join send me a mes. I'll invite you to it, I am the only member xD
 
I got demoted from mines and I started! I don't even know how? Anyway mines is the best, we have the best and the most members.
 
I'm in the, 1 person clan <.<. So like, I am lonely lol.
 
Yeah i was like that when i started. i can't believe i'm got demoted. i want to add some new members. i know this guy on this other forum that look a lot like irvine.
 
I agree with darkshadow2247. Its more fun to have a smaller clan and be the underdog.
I think I'll start my own, but I need a name???
 
I just like being a ruler, of course I wish my clan was a bit larger.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
Yes. It brings a challenge when facing clans with larger numbers

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't ">" supposed be mean "bigger than"? If you think that bigger than 6 members is a small clan, ok then :D
 
Meh I know what darkshadow2247 means, i tried to start a clan but it didn't turn out that well...........but yeh i'd prefer a 3 minimum to 6 maximum clan too!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top