Clean Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
As you can tell, I just used a cyber broom in here and moved more than a few threads.

Picture and YouTube threads belong in Spamtastic. There is really no discussion involved with those subjects, so they don't belong in Off Topic.

Threads on movies and music belong in the entertainment domain, so I have moved threads on those subjects to that area.

More will follow. The stickies in here are getting out of hand, so expect to see the bulk of them replaced with an info directory of links soonish.
 
You take the fun out of everything dontcha? What do you do in your free time for fun? Clean. Lecture? What?
 
I don't think Arkacia is taking the fun of anything. She's doing her job. 'Cuz every forum has some rules. And the rules MUST be obeyed. That's not a problem for having fun. Redirecting every thread to its section isn't taking fun of anything!
Do you mean that it's fun posting Youtube threads in Off-Topic? 'Cuz I can't see how funny it may be! O_o
 
What was wrong with posting pics of Gackt, Miyavi, and Kim? That was off topic from FF was it not? But we stayed on topic the entire time about those people. Nobody ever once posted and then have somebody else post, "I could really go for some chips." That would be spam.
 
I don't think the thread was moved to Spamtastic because of that Gackt, but because it's a thread to post pics, and has no further discussion in it. You can comment the pics, of course, but it's not the same. I don't think she didn't do it because someone went off-topic, really, but because it's a picture thread.
 
Hmm... The difference is that when the thread was posted there was no Spamtastic section XD
And also that it's somehow a way to know each other a li'l more... it's the only pic thread in Off-Topic... if you notice all the others are in Spamtastic or another section.
If we keep including pic threads here it would go Spamtastic too... o_O
and we don't want that! XD
 
Yeah well then don't you think that should be moved to the spamtastic section now that there is one? I mean if its all the samething. You can get to know eachother in the spamtastic section can't we?
 
I actually do not know the exact thing that makes one different to the other... ^^"
So I told you why it's moved to Spamtastic, but I don't know her reason to let the Piccy thread here. I gave you my reasons. I still think the Picture thread in the Spam section wouldn't fit at all...
But I can assure you that Arkacia hasn't moved it in a senseless way.
 
Last edited:
Enough

I've already addressed this subject in two other threads.



Now, have done the easy find guide and reduced the clutter of stickied threads. If anyone wants a thread added to the guide, PM me or one of the mods to add it for you :).
 
Last edited:
see that was spam Spec. I really don't see how a picture thread could be spam either, because even though, yes you are posting comments on pictures half the time, there can still be a disscution. However if it was really about disscution don't you think it would go in the "Disscution section"? It's still a topic, that really isn't quite spam, and is off topic from FF, so it should kind of go in this section. Just my though on it. So yes I am on Kelley's side incase your wondering.
 
This place is very loose compare to Solid and Soompi.
 
I'm closing this. The changes are done, and I really don't see why we need to have the pic thread discussion in more than one thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top