Cloud vs. Ultimecia

Who will defeat who?

  • Cloud

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Ultimecia

    Votes: 4 40.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
:D :D Now this ought to be interesting: Cloud (who is the man now, dog! :p ) against all the different forms of Ultimecia....

...tense....

...

:p Ultimecia wins :D :rolleyes: or not?
 
Hm...well, if Cloud were outfitted with all kinds of Materia, he'd probably win for sure. (Especially if it were others and my WEAPON setup :p) Then again, she does have like...*counts*...5 forms. 6 if you count the thing that hangs off of her and she draws Apocalypse from. Still, it'd be pretty hard for Cloud to lose.

Here's what I usually put on Cloud:

Final Attack linked to Revive (Mastered both.)
HP Plus, W-Item, and some other stuff I can't remember.
And Four Counters and Mimes Linked :p (I'm too lazy to get another four right now :D)

Then again, Ultimecia has several forms:

Ultimecia (Sorceress)
Griever
Ultimecia-Griever
Ultimecia-Griever (2nd Form, after the thing falls off.)
Ultimecia (Time Absorption.)
Ultimecia (The thing she draws Apocalypse from.)

Hm...:rolleyes:
 
True. Honesty I think it would be a hell of a battle. I have some evil Materia combos on that I put on Cloud. Can you imagine Squall vs. Sephiroth? lol
 
It is hard to say i think Cloud ,because that is 2 defrent game but with cloud limit and materia i think cloud will win.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top